Neo Duel Academy
Welcome Neo Duelist!


Let's create the First Duel Academy in Indonesia and Gather all Indonesian Duelist from all around the world!
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Citadel Tournament Schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuchinashi
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist


Posts : 266
Join date : 2010-03-26
Age : 25
Location : Hawaii With My Harem

PostSubject: Re: Citadel Tournament Schedule   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Lindwurm wrote:
Kuchinashi wrote:
M4Rc3l wrote:
Kuchinashi wrote:
M4Rc3l wrote:
alcartores wrote:
gpp lah
wkwkwk
itu harusny jd banner guild kita cel lol!

Iya juga sih, lol
Gw jadi mau bikin deck stall lama-lama... *ditimpukin*

LANJUTKAN!!!!

Kalo gw bikin itu ntar gw gak fokus sama Reptilianne gw, malah jadinya gak jadi LOL

LANJUTKAAN!!!!

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

LANJUTTKANNN!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nggakboleh
Newbie


Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Citadel Tournament Schedule   Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:00 am

Kuchinashi wrote:
Lindwurm wrote:
Kuchinashi wrote:
M4Rc3l wrote:
Kuchinashi wrote:
M4Rc3l wrote:
alcartores wrote:
gpp lah
wkwkwk
itu harusny jd banner guild kita cel lol!

Iya juga sih, lol
Gw jadi mau bikin deck stall lama-lama... *ditimpukin*

LANJUTKAN!!!!

Kalo gw bikin itu ntar gw gak fokus sama Reptilianne gw, malah jadinya gak jadi LOL

LANJUTKAAN!!!!

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

LANJUTTKANNN!!!!

posting in quotes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rokaenji
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist


Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Jakarta Barat

PostSubject: Re: Citadel Tournament Schedule   Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:55 am

nggakboleh wrote:
Kuchinashi wrote:
Lindwurm wrote:
Kuchinashi wrote:
M4Rc3l wrote:
Kuchinashi wrote:
M4Rc3l wrote:
alcartores wrote:
gpp lah
wkwkwk
itu harusny jd banner guild kita cel lol!

Iya juga sih, lol
Gw jadi mau bikin deck stall lama-lama... *ditimpukin*

LANJUTKAN!!!!

Kalo gw bikin itu ntar gw gak fokus sama Reptilianne gw, malah jadinya gak jadi LOL

LANJUTKAAN!!!!

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

LANJUTTKANNN!!!!

posting in quotes
NGGAK IS HERE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuchinashi
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist


Posts : 266
Join date : 2010-03-26
Age : 25
Location : Hawaii With My Harem

PostSubject: Re: Citadel Tournament Schedule   Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Rokaenji wrote:
nggakboleh wrote:
Kuchinashi wrote:
Lindwurm wrote:
Kuchinashi wrote:
M4Rc3l wrote:
Kuchinashi wrote:
M4Rc3l wrote:
alcartores wrote:
gpp lah
wkwkwk
itu harusny jd banner guild kita cel lol!

Iya juga sih, lol
Gw jadi mau bikin deck stall lama-lama... *ditimpukin*

LANJUTKAN!!!!

Kalo gw bikin itu ntar gw gak fokus sama Reptilianne gw, malah jadinya gak jadi LOL

LANJUTKAAN!!!!

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

LANJUTTKANNN!!!!

posting in quotes
NGGAK IS HERE!!!!!!

ada ROKA dan NGGAK!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Citadel Tournament Schedule   Today at 7:10 am

Back to top Go down
 
Citadel Tournament Schedule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Region Tournament!
» Citadel Chapel
» Orange Stronghold - Mordheim Tournament
» 2011 Tournament Ideas
» Standard 4th Gen Tournament Sign-Ups

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Duel Academy :: Tornament Schedule-
Jump to: